Sunday, March 8, 2009

Time Change


Did you remember to 'spring forward' this morning? We have a variety of clocks in several rooms so it is a bit of a chore (not even counting trying to change the time on my watch with its teeny little stem). Just before Christmas, the kitchen clock with its (appropriate) rooster motif, fell off the wall and broke... so, I hung up a lovely Christmas clock which is still there, caroling to us every hour. Maybe that's a little out of date now, so I'll replace it with the office clock (shown here) until I can find another rooster that can tell time. Maybe this would be a good time for me to put away the banner tacked to the outside of the garage... fall scenery with a Thanksgiving turkey in the middle. Oh... and while I'm at it, I might as well pull out the red, white and blue plastic flowers which have been putting on a patriotic show since before the fourth of July. One thing I'll say for myself: I always get things done... although not always in a timely manner.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have the green shamrocks out for St. Paddy's Day, so those leprechauns don't play tricks on you, like hiding your pink lawn flamingos!!!!

    ReplyDelete