Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What's with these Huecker feet??

It started with me last August. I tore a tendon in my foot while doing nothing more interesting than taking a step. So I hobbled around for six weeks in very stylish casts (purple, pink and blue). In December, grandson Anthony was a passenger in a Rhino, an ATV which is all caged in (perfectly safe). Somehow, it turned over and all would have been okay except that, instinctively, Anthony stuck out his foot... and broke a couple of bones. He was sporting a cast for 3 weeks but is castless now and doing fine.
Then, just last weekend, d-i-l Emilie managed to kick the raised brick platform around their wood burning stove and O-U-C-H... broke her middle piggy. Since it is almost impossible to put a cast on a piggy, she is taped up and wearing a special shoe. And... walking very carefully.
Listen up Hueckers! Be careful out there...

1 comment:

  1. When your feet cause problems, I think you should just put them down, walk away, and not come back until they can behave! I swear, they think they can just walk all over us!

    ReplyDelete